Friday, August 19, 2011

5? Fri 8/19/2011

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
That’s funny!  The only person in the house who closes the door is the 7 year old.  He has been very modest the past year.  I may close the door if I absolutely want some privacy but there usually someone pissed of on the other side of the door.  In my master the door to toilet space is so small it’s not worth trying to close.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
WORKING.  As in I am working on it.  I am working on figuring it out.  I am working on my parenting skills or lack there of.  I am working on my body.  I am working on my mind.  etc…

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
Don’t have any I refuse, just dislike and avoid.  Not a fan of the Big Lots, 99 cent, Ross, TJ Max, etc.  Everything is so chaotic and jumbled.  Hard to fin what you are looking for.  On the other hand I do refuse to buy clothes at Lane Bryant, except bras.  I no longer want to be the girl who has to buy at Lane Bryant.  I am almost at the point where I am too small for the store but not the ladies.  Still need some shrinking there.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
No way in hell could I.  You have no idea how these kids will turn out.  Even from the “good” families.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
HEAVY.  I would like to die quick and relatively pain free.  As to when.  I don’t want to know.  As a procrastinator I would put of doing the “things” until it became too late.  I would rather try to live every day with gratitude and love.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to walk around with the word "DUNCE" on my forehead for a day. Just to see the reactions of others. LOL!

    ReplyDelete