Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 7/19/11

Weight = 192.6
Loss = +0.8

I don’t want to write this.  Writing this means I have to admit I haven’t done jack sh*t about my weight in the past month or let’s be honest, past 2 months or how about past 4 months.  Sure I exercise, 1-4 times a week.  Sure I occasionally have a good eating day, here or there.  Overall, no.

I am not sure where I went wrong.  Old patterns have emerged that I thought were buried deep down.  Patterns like binging on otter pops.  I ate like 6 in one day.  At least 6, I lost count.  Patterns of eating more they I need to or stuffing myself.  Patterns of seeking food for comfort.  Patterns of fooling myself.

I am NOT done.  I am not FIT yet.  I have so much more to do.

Enough of this sh*it.

Reset button has been pushed.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can understand, I have also tried almost everything including diet charts, health plans and a lot more. But nothing worked for me either. All that I didn’t try was a clinic because I didn’t get any. BUT NOW I WILL GO TO THIS CLINIC for Free Consultation, Please Fill the Contact-us form. http://www.calmwm.com/cmwm/contactus.html Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are definitely taking a proactive approach to your health-great job!

    ReplyDelete