No weight in today since I am out of town. To be on track for my 175 goal I need to be around 189 today, we will see when I get back. Hope everyone survived the BBQs and deliciousness for the 4th.
Summer has been busy and that’s great. I love summer. Here is an example of one day last week. It was a big one for sure.
- 5:00 am – wake up and go to kettlebell boot camp
- 6:45 am – home, class is only 5 min away, blog, shower, wake up house, pack up
- 7:30 am – meet at neighbors house and walk 9 - 7 year old boys down to Boy Scout Camp
- 8-1:30 pm – Volunteer at camp, watch 11 boys among 100’s. Extra workout included helping with sawing and all the walking. Woodshop = work for mommy
- 1:30 pm – walk back uphill to home
- 2-4:00 pm – See hubby for 5 min, kiss him goodbye – he was home with 2 y.o while I worked at camp. e-catchup with emails, blog reading, etc, clean up house and have 7yo do his chores.
- 4:00 pm – 7 y.o. friend over for sleep over
- 4:30 to 8 pm – pick up pizza and take 3 boys to beach pool by myself.
- 8 pm - bedtime for toddler and prep boys for bed
- 9 pm – wee ones out time to spend time with hubby
- 10:30 pm - CRASH
By 10 pm I could barley keep my eyes open. I love being active and busy but it does take its toll. We cycle between calm & lazy and active & busy. Scout camp is a long, fun week for the big kid. He is BEAT at the end of the day. We are lucky to be so close that we can hike to camp every day. I have been walking down with the group every day for some additional walking.