Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Summer Day In My life

No weight in today since I am out of town.  To be on track for my 175 goal I need to be around 189 today, we will see when I get back.  Hope everyone survived the BBQs and deliciousness for the 4th.

Summer has been busy and that’s great.  I love summer.  Here is an example of one day last week.  It was a big one for sure.

  • 5:00 am – wake up and go to kettlebell boot camp
  • 6:45 am – home, class is only 5 min away, blog, shower, wake up house, pack up
  • 7:30 am – meet at neighbors house and walk 9 - 7 year old boys down to Boy Scout Camp
  • 8-1:30 pm – Volunteer at camp, watch 11 boys among 100’s.  Extra workout included helping with sawing and all the walking.  Woodshop = work for mommy 
  • IMG_2873
  • 1:30 pm – walk back uphill to home
  • 2-4:00 pm – See hubby for 5 min, kiss him goodbye – he was home with 2 y.o while I worked at camp.  e-catchup with emails, blog reading, etc, clean up house and have 7yo do his chores.
  • 4:00 pm – 7 y.o. friend over for sleep over
  • 4:30 to 8 pm – pick up pizza and take 3 boys to beach pool by myself.
  • 8 pm  - bedtime for toddler and prep boys for bed
  • 9 pm – wee ones out time to spend time with hubby
  • 10:30 pm - CRASH

By 10 pm I could barley keep my eyes open.  I love being active and busy but it does take its toll.  We cycle between calm & lazy and active & busy.  Scout camp is a long, fun week for the big kid.  He is BEAT at the end of the day.  We are lucky to be so close that we can hike to camp every day.  I have been walking down with the group every day for some additional walking.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I feel your pain. I have all i can do to hold my laptop up today

    ReplyDelete