Thursday, July 21, 2011

Post Op

Yesterday was my surgery.  I am doing great today.  No pain, very slight discomfort, a bit tired, no pain meds.  My weight is astronomically high.  I am thinking its just a post surgery thing (I hope).  My major dislike of having an surgery is the total lack of control, one min your are being wheeled into the sx room with the anesthesiologist putting something in your IV and the next min you're in the recovery room.  As an admitted control freak I can’t stand the feeling.  I woke up and cried a bit.

Hubby took care of almost my every wish and the kids.  I admittedly milked it a bit but come on it was only one day where I did almost NOTHING.  I am entitled.  Right?

We will see next TOM what my results are, fingers crossed. 

I plan to head back to kettlebells tomorrow and Saturday.  Shouldn’t be an issue but I will listen to my body.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things went well. Kettlebells already?

    ReplyDelete