Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July, 2011

Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better – Albert Camus

I plan to be BETTER

Since hubby has to work the 4th I decided to travel to my parents.  We might go into town (very small) for the fireworks, otherwise not a ton of food socialization happening here (good).  It will be the boys, my parents and I for the holiday.  We will miss hubby.

Hope everyone out there has a wonderful 4th - in control and on track to drop some LBs.  I plan to.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! We're both in the same boat: in control and on track to drop some LBs.

    Nothing like freeing ourselves from our own excess skin. It's a nice thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chubs. I'm gonna head over to your blog and comment on your last post. Totally rings true with me.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete