Friday, July 29, 2011

5? Fri 7/29/11

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
Easy to answer since I just have my 10th anniversary and we had a party.  My thoughts are why change vows that are already perfect.  Maybe if we had some major rough spots it would be a good thing.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
Ever watched the kid show Cailou.  Any kid that talks like that.  Or adults who talk baby talk all the time.  Like Khloe Kardashian to her hubby.  Knock it off.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
I picked what I got.  All boys.  Not a big fan of little girls.  Too mean and too much drama.  I love having boys.  Not everything is roses but I enjoy it.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Partially.  I believe in massage for sure and a few other things.  I think a combination is fine.  Not a big fan of only choosing one method.  Especially cancer patients.  Alternative medicine doesn’t do it all.

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
Yes and No.  We really don't have the space but I could find some way to make it work.  I have no brothers or sisters.  Hubby’s nieces and nephews are almost all over 18.  There is some great nephews now but I am sure there is a big line of people who would take care of them.  Plus everyone lives 3000 miles away.  I don’t think the situation is ever a possibly for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment