1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
It would be 100% our fault. We are supposed to do post “tests” and we never did. We never confirmed the big V worked. Now if we did do the tests I not sure how I would think. Nothing is ever a 100%.
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Riding see-doos on the Colorado river. Hubby and 7 year old on one and mean on the other. Hubby and I were trying to splash each other. We had fun. We like to play.
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
Ideally about once a week, realistically ever other week. Crib sheets more often then once a week.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
I really don’t care. Probably the scan, no touching.
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
I love checking out the product section and the produce growing.