Friday, July 15, 2011

5? Fri 7/15/11

th_w6r0jk

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
HEAVY.  Is it really my business to step inside another's marriage.  I say NO but…..
I would want to know myself.  Maybe I’ll tell him/her in a backhanded way.  For example asking a ton of questions about said spouse that might spark my friend to investigate further.  I don’t know.  Is there really a right or wrong answer here.

You really have to know 100% they are cheating if you tell the person.  I might say something like “I saw John the other day at xxx”  Again it might be enough to spark my friend into investigating further.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
No soda here but If I did I would choose in glass with a ton of ice then glass bottle.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
Hair first, face then body from top down.

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
RELAX.  They don’t need much. – you and your love, food, and a clean diaper and they won’t break as easily as you think.  Sorry to possibly offend someone but I think wipe warmers are ridiculous.  Actually there is a ton of ridiculous baby stuff out there.  Keep it simple.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
I don’t think I had a remedy so to say but a big greasy egg filled breakfast seemed to work.

************************************************************************************************************
CRAP we are halfway thru July.  How the hell did that happen.  Was I sleeping.

We can home yesterday.  I had one of those days where you have a continuous headache. I hate when that happens. 

My weight is where I expect it to be, not where I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment