Friday, July 1, 2011

5? Fri 7/1/11

I can’t believe it’s July.  Time and summer are flying by.  Crazy.

th_w6r0jk
1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
Yes, no, I don’t know.  When I watched the Biggest Looser in New Zealand, I would consider it.  I think it would be fun, especially if I was in New Zealand.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
Drive-ins haven’t existed around here in probably 15 years.  For nostalgia sakes I would like it once but on a regular basis movie theater all the way.  I recently watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 at home.  It wasn’t the same.  Our DVD to TV sound stinks. 

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Hell to the no.  Every penny counts here.  And I mean EVERY penny.  I am not even sure if there is much service around here for that.  I shop 4-5 stores including Costco on a regular basis for our food.  We use all the grocery adds and compare what on sale.  We occasionally coupon but since we eat “nearly” unprocessed it doesn’t help much.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au natural?
No to the au natural, having a shape to your eyebrows really accents your face and eyes.  I pluck on a semi regular basis.  I like a good waxer but my skin is so dang sensitive that I have too many issues.  I gets bumps and break out.  I use Neosporin.  Last time I waxed was April.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Seriously I could care less.  I didn’t know myself much in high school.  I blossomed in college.  I think they may be surprised I was married late in my 20’s and not right out of high school.  I was a serial serious dater when I was young.  The also may surprised I married and gun toting police officer Marine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi from another Amy who is also married to a gun-toting man... my DH a police sgt. I'm also on a weight loss/ fitness journey- have lost 20lbs this year. We seem to have several things in common! :)

    I agree with you on the groceries- can't imagine using a service that wouldn't allow me to get the loss leaders and clearance deals.

    My 5QF answers are posted HERE if you'd like to take a peek!  :)

    ReplyDelete