Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 6/21/11

Weight = 193.4
Loss Gain = +2.4

There is no hormonal excuse for this.  I am pissed and frustrated.   I hate this extra weight.  I know I am not doing 110% and that pisses me off too.  This is not me (pic).

niceBut apparently it is since it was taken yesterday and posted on FB.  The person tagged me in the photo and I untagged myself.  I don’t want to be associated with that pic.  It doesn’t feel like me at all.  I hate my stomach, HATE.  This week I will post a bathing suit pics.  My legs are tiny for a 190+ pound women.  Why does it all have to be in the stomach.

I am pissed that I will probably not make my June goal.  Why the Frick am I doing this to myself.

I feel like a fraud to all my readers.  Please have faith in me, I will overcome this and move past.  So much more to say but I have to stop.   Busy day, busy week.

1 comment:

  1. Let me say first and foremost that I do not in anyway want to minimize what you are feeling. You are entitled to those emotions! But, that said, I do want to assure you that you are not alone. I heard that same "fraud" word in my head more than once in the past year when I was regaining weight that I had lost. I hated blogging about yet another struggle. This blog is for YOU! Use it however it best works or makes you happy. Share what you want and don't say what you don't want to say. It's all yours.

    And you CAN do this. I do have faith.

    ReplyDelete