Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Ugly Truth - repost

It’s repost Saturday.  This is a fun one.  My before pics.  Granted this is after about a 15 pound drop from my heaviest in 2007.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So here it is. I am putting it all out there. A bit scary but accountability is good! I am not sucking in or pushing out my tummy, just a neutral position. The water bottle is for perspective. I HATE the side view but it is my reality. I am like humpty dumpty, big egg on top of bird legs.



Today is good. I was hungry in the middle of the night with the 4 am baby wake up. I went for an hour hike with a neighbor. Huffed and puffed up a few hills but kept a good pace. Food is under control. No Yoga, hubby was sick and slept in.
P.S. Pictures were taken 1/12/10 at 214 pounds on my 5'4" frame. Can you imagine an extra 18 on there, that was around May of 2008

2 comments:

  1. This post reminds me about how much I want to lose these dreaded pounds. You are doing great, by your progress! 30 lbs is 30 lbs, my friend. Keep up the good work. Maybe I should have a blog with my progress to keep me accountable.

    ReplyDelete