Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Goals

185, 185, 185, 185

I want to get back down to my lowest weight.  Simple right?

How?  I mentioned my exercise plan yesterday.  Food is the problem, always has been.  I will track my food daily.  This week I will bring the calories to 1500 or less.  Next week at about 1300.  I will add more veggies and fruits, hopefully our garden will be fruitful soon.  It looks great.  I will drink my water (72 oz or more).  I’ve been slacking on the water big time.

Shouldn’t be any major roadblocks.  July will be a different story.

Do you have goals for June?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, you asked about freezing meatloaf? I freeze it raw, then I take it out a couple of days to thaw and then cook it. I often will tape a label on top with what it is and the cooking directions. Let me know if you have any more questions. I do a lot of freezer cooking!

    I am also having a weight loss challenge on my dieting blog if you are interested. Here is the post that talks about it. It starts on Monday. Thanks! http://debbidoesdieting.blogspot.com/2011/05/slimmer-this-summer-weight-loss.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just one, little roadblock: you.

    You've gotta push, push, push, sweetie! I KNOW you can get back to 185. I want to see that number on my scale. Let's knock it out together, okay?

    June 30: 185. You and me. You hold the lighter under my ass and I'll hold the candle under yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete