Friday, June 3, 2011

5? Friday 6/3

th_w6r0jk

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
Sure a pool would be nice.  I love water and so do my kids.  It would take up our whole yard.  But the after costs are the problem.  The cleaning and electricity to heat the pool.  Way too high.  So I would have to go with landscaping and hardscaping.

2. Death penalty, yay or nay?
I have zero issues with the death penalty.  In fact I think it takes way too long and the appeal process is ridiculous.  I think we are way to soft on our criminals.  The recidivism rate is insane.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
My 2 year old’s nickname is El Diablo for a reason.  The worst could be going out front door and crossing the street in a diaper.  Luckily my neighbor is a friend and caught him.  Bad mommy award here.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
Everyone in the family is every 6 months.  No fears or issues with it.  Just a general dislike.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
I really have an issue picking favorites.  I do love lions.  You can see their soul in their eyes.  Gorillas too.

3 comments:

  1. John Grisham really impacted my thinking on the death penalty. He clearly has a personal stance and has written both fiction and non-fiction about it. If you have not read his book An Innocent Man you might want check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from 5QF.I agree regarding the death penalty too...

    I see your weight loss tracker on your blog..way to go! How are you doing it? I'm trying to lose for my class reunion and just over all better health. It's HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - I will give it a look see.

    Welcome Holly. I've been struggling lately but getting back into the game.

    Amy
    the comment on blogger has been wacky

    ReplyDelete