Friday, June 17, 2011

5? Friday 6/17

th_w6r0jk

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Even though it’s a pain in the arse to drive there, park, drag all the crap, etc I LOVE going to the beach.  The ocean calms my soul.  The kids love it and it’s fun.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
I grew up on Tide and stuck with it for many years.  When I bought my He washer (front loader) I  switched to the Kirkland (Costco) environmentally friendly brand.  When it comes to cleaning products I am mostly brand loyal.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Living in Southern California when don't have super extremes in weather.  I don’t switch up meals much just because it’s summer.  Sure there is some days where I wish I didn’t put the oven on.  I love to BBQ but we have been without one for years, I miss it.  Hopefully we will be getting one soon.

4. Do you have any talents?
Loaded question, talents where?  I could go so many ways with one but I will keep it clean.  I guess I am good scrapbooker.  I’m a mom so I consider myself multi talented, you have to be.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
Child rearing.  The number one killer to my confidence is the “am I doing the right thing” question I ask myself all the time.  Just like weight loss, there is too many opinions our there on how to raise a child.  I hope I do it right and my boys come through on the other end.  I am scared sh*tless of drug abuse poor mental health of teens, etc.

************************************************************************************************************
It’s 7am on Friday morning.  I’ve been up since 4:45am.  I did kettlebell boot camp at 5am and a bit of kickboxing.  The boys are still sleeping.  Loving the peace and quiet but its time to rally the troops soon.  Thanks to my multi talented hubby I get to go scrapbooking with a girlfriend today.  Looking forward to it but as always I wish I prepared more beforehand.

I want to crawl back in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment