Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 5/10/11

Weight = 188.8
Loss = negligible

Emotion = heading in the right direction

Quick post, crazy busy here.  Does anyone else thinks it's crazy to try to get a hold of someone these days.  This person only responds to texts, this person emails, this person cell calls, this one home calls, or this person FB wall posts.  Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy?  I’ve been trying to arrange a sitter for a few upcoming events.  I had to make 4 phones call, 6 texts, respond to 10 texts and send 4 emails, etc, I can’t keep it all straight.

I am improving.  I have kept my food under control for 2 days now.  I am working on my water.  Tonight is kettlebells.  Today is work on house day.  The chaos and clutter is getting to me.

1 comment:

  1. You lost almost a half a pound. That is significant!

    ReplyDelete