Friday, May 6, 2011

5? Friday 5/6

1. Have you ever had roommates?
One in my college dorm.  3 ladies in a rental house college year 2.  1 guy for college year 3.  A female friend for after I was out of my parents house.  I moved back to them after college with an enormous debt.  Then a guy when I moved into my fiancée condo without him living there, long story.

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
Probably about 5000.  Stinky, boo, bubba, bubs, tornado, El Diablo, and so on.

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
Not a single minute.  No time or interest.

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
What isn’t messy!  Our “office” and bedroom.  I say “office” because the room has no doors ands it’s 100% out in the open.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
Since hubby has worked on Sundays forever and we have no family here it’s just another day for me.  My ideal would probably be a 100% free day and money to burn on myself or to pamper.  Time to exercise and spend with friends.  Not to forget some love and attention from the men in my life.

5 comments:

  1. no interest here either! lol! new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my crazy. I did see some dress pics. she is a classy looking girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ideal Mother's Day is to wake up and find my son and husband have picked up all their messes all over the house! And that it stays that way for at least that one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck on your fitness journey. Looks like you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete