Friday, May 27, 2011

5? Friday 5/27

1. Do you apologize to your kids?
Yes.  In a few ways.  “I am sorry your are not feeling good.”  “I am sorry your friend made you upset.”, etc.  When I do something that I know was not right, like get really angry with him and lose it, I will apologize.

2. What color are your nails right now?
Hands = Nothing, always
Feet = an off purple with flowers

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
My mom is an RN, it was difficult.  A rule I stick to from my childhood is that if you stay home from school there is no playing, going out, video games, etc if you feel better later.  If you are sick enough to stay home from school you are sick all day.

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
This is embarrassing to admit.  Last Jan of 2010 we upsized from a queen to a cal king.  To this day we still use our queen, plain comforter.  Worse is that until last month we only had one set of sheets, washed often.  That’s the glamorous life of a stay at home mom on a budget.

5. Favorite website(s)?
Most days I only hit at most 2 websites – Blogger and Facebook.  I read about 20 blogs or so.  I also hate picking favorites.  I used to love dooce.com but its fallen from my grace lately, too few posts.

1 comment:

  1. We have a cal king bed. It is the first bed that my husband doesn't hang off the end of! What a hassle to buy linens for it.

    ReplyDelete