Friday, May 20, 2011

5? Friday 5/20/11 and More

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Yes and No.  On his days off we mostly do.  When he works he goes to bed at 9 or 10.  It’s a bit early for me and I like the total peace and alone time after everyone is sleeping.  I am better off going to bed with or before him so I can get to sleep before his snoring starts.  I am a light sleeper.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
ZERO.  Like them clean shaven.  Not a fan of body hair period.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Two summers ago we rented a beach house with my parents.  I have learned over time that renting houses as a vacation is NOT a vacation for this stay at home mom.  I do the exact same things – cook, laundry, dishes, clean up as I do at home.  The location was great and it was nice to be with family but the bad part was my hubby.  Although I didn’t know it at the time he was at the beginning of a year long work struggle insanity.  He was not himself, tense and an ass the whole time.  The was the beginning of the worse year for us.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Before I started my weight loss blog and getting into that part of the blog world I followed some personal friends blogs.  Mostly family update blogs.

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
I live in Southern California.  I mostly grew up here.  I have been to all the amusement parks more times than I can count.  I have an annual pass to Disneyland.  I love Disneyland.  Roller coasters are fun but are starting to hurt my older body (neck, etc).  funny you ask, I am planning on going to Disneyland on Sunday (my birthday) and maybe even tonight.

************************************************************************************************************
My weight was scary this morning.  I have gained nearly 7 pounds in about 2 months.  Not crazy but not good.  First off I want to apologize to all the people I have judged (in my head) about gaining weight when you are trying to loose it.  I previously couldn’t understand how someone could gain 10 pounds so easily.  I was wrong and I admit it.  If you are not in a good place and not doing the right things, you will gain and then gain some more if you continue on the wrong path.

Second, I am DONE.  Done with being in a bad place, done with eating crap, done with feeling like shit.  Moving onward and downward NOW.

Third, a 7 pound gain is really bad when you got rid of all your looser fitting clothes.  I have felt so crappy in all my clothes lately.  I am on day 6 of my TOM, pissing me off.  I had it through my whole vacay and it started way late (nearly 7 days late).  GRRRRRRRR.

MOVING ON !@!!!!!!!#QW%$^@#$^

1 comment:

  1. Funny how fast it comes on and how slowly it comes off. So unfair. Let me know if you would like some kind, encouraging words or a resounding kick in the ass:)

    ReplyDelete