Friday, May 13, 2011

5? Friday 5/13

A second post in one day.  Blame Blogger.  The earlier bloated post was supposed to go on Thursday.  Busy Friday and rest of the weekend here.  More later.

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
Being in Southern California I am about 90% flip flops or barefoot (kettlebells).  If I wear shoes I go for ankle socks from Costco.

2. Was your child’s (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate?
I prefer traditional boy names but most of the good ones are being taken by girls, boo.  With #1 it was a debate and we went with the second choice because some family member might have disliked the first choice.  With kid #1 we mutually chose the name (from a list of choices) as I was being wheeled into the c-section room.

3. What is your favorite type of weather?
Sunny, warm but not too hot, low humidity, a few clouds in the sky and a occasionally slight breeze.  Like today here.

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?
I am at the mercy of my kids.  Today it was 5:30am, yesterday 7:20am.  I think 7am is probably a good time for me.  I go to bed late.  I like one day to sleep in to recharge.  It rarely happens.  I might change my whole routine in June and workout in the early am again.  We will see.

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
Not even a remote thought in my mind.  Besides I am pretty sure we both want to be cremated so, no need.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so mad at Blogger. haha!

    Hope you're not feeling so bloated today!

    1. No socks. Oh, Lord...none.
    2. First child was totally mutual. Second, he wanted one name, I wanted another. I didn't feel like arguing.
    3.) I like fall weather: brisk, but with that stronger sun that can still heat you up pretty good.
    4.) I would LOVE to wake up at 8 every day, but...I get up between 6-7 a.m. every, single day.
    5.) Nope. No cemetery plots here.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flip flops too! I pretty much try to avoid socks if I can. I have a feeling it will be a debate with me and my husband over a boy's name! Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

    http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When do you hope to run your 5K? I'm old than you, and I've just started Couch to 5K, again...

    Work got in the way last fall, so as summer approaches, I'm back on the treadmill.

    ReplyDelete