Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 4/26/11

Weight = 186.8
Loss = –0.4

I honestly thought the weight would be lower.  I did have a heavy dinner last night and that may play an effect.  Considering how I have been eating most of the month I am surprised its not 200.  I am getting really really good at maintenance :-)

We are all finally back to normal and normal schedule.  

Last night was my first day back to formal exercise in a week and a half.  It was a kick ass work out but I was on fire.  All my moves were smooth.  Loved the burpee swings.  The killer was the 2 kettlebell swing.  52 pound swinging between my legs, crazy, I felt like I was going to fall over.  You know a sign of a good work is when you have to peel off your loose fitting exercise clothes.

I am going to try my best to get as close to my April goal of 180 by next Tuesday.   Lofty, yes but I think a serious week will do me and my weight some good.  I need to buy a bathing suit really soon.

3 comments:

  1. Always better to see a loss than a gain. You're doing fantastic! Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your workouts sound familar! I love the double KB swing!! but i hate burpees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember to focus on your health first, not the weight. To lose almost 7 lbs in one week is a sudden drop that may have adverse health effects. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete