Monday, April 4, 2011

Lunch Costco Style

and NO not at the food court.

I mentioned before my LOVE for all things Costco.  Maybe it stems back to my childhood, shopping with my mom (Price Club).  Today I picked up a ton of grocery items along with diapers, wipes, and 2 tons of milk.  Seriously I have 6 gallons in the fridge and we will drink it all.

IMG_2015

First of all the have a Chobani Greek yogurt variety pack.  Excellent, $11.79, less than $1 each.  I assembled a yummy lunch with some new tortillas I found.

  IMG_2016

Incredible stats on the tortilla – 80 cals, 3g fat, 18g total carbs, 12 g fiber, 8 g protein.

I don’t use tortillas often since they are usually high cal and carb.  The lower carb ones or whole wheat ones usually don’t work out well.  Not in this case.  These are great, so great I have a hard time describing them.  Think of the perfect doughy, nice sized put together white tortilla and there you have it.

My lunch – 1 tortilla, 3 slices turkey, heaping tbsp hummus, thin sliced English cucumber and sliced tomato all from Costco.

Capture

Not bad on the counts.

1 comment:

  1. We have several healthy things we buy there. And my husband also buys a lot of the UNhealthy stuff:)

    ReplyDelete