Friday, April 22, 2011

Five ? Friday 4/22, etc

Trying something new to keep it fresh and fun around here.

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
Hubby and I were raised in non-religious households.  We are still trying to figure out our paths.  Easter is one of those that were seriously lack in any traditions.  I dye the eggs with the kids and usually tag along with my friends family to do a egg hunt and gathering.  This year it’s just me and the kids (hubby works) and with all the sickness, I haven’t done anything

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
Shower for cleaning, hot bath for pre-bed relaxing and reading.  Sometimes hot bath required for muscle fatigue from exercise.

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
Yes, 90% of the time I am great at it.  I think I did it last week.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
Nothing is a must.  I like the bubble gum eggs but it hurt my jaw to chew.  Cadbury’s are good but super rich.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
Refer to question 1.  We have no decor and I buy a small gift.

Sickness update – All 4 family members had the stomach flu.  Problem is the 2yo can’t seem to get rid of it.  He is has been sick since Sat night.  I have been to the Dr. twice, nothing I can do except make sure he stays hydrated.  He is also cutting his 2yr molars, all 4 of them.  He is a crab ass.  My hats off to any mom with a kid who has a serious or continuous illness.  I am losing my marbles with just this week.  I don’t know how those mom’s do it.  I guess if it came down to it I could did deep.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stopping by to say I'm with you all the way on finding the "fit girl" within! Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete