Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Anniversary Party Pics

Our 10 year anniversary party was awesome.

We had our wedding pictures and albums on display.  Comments to hubby “you look older”.  Comments to me “you look great, better than before”.  10 years ago I was about 200 pounds but exercise was NOT a regular part of my life as it is now.  The food I put into my system is far better than 10 years ago.  I wore my wedding dress and then changed into a more flattering dress about an hour later. 

wedding dress more flattering dress

For comparisons – 10 years ago

10 yrs ago

You may have noticed I only post pics of myself.  I want to be very respectful of the privacy of others, especially my kids and husband.  I wish we lived in a world where I didn’t have to be careful, but unfortunately that is not reality.  I would love to show you pics of my munchkins, they are adorable.

2 comments: