Friday, April 29, 2011

5? Friday 4/29

1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
I am really not into cars and honestly don’t really know types, models, etc.  If I were to go for a family car then a super loaded Chevy Tahoe.  Loaded with all the gadgets and gizmos.  For just me a sporty, fast, red convertible loaded with a invisibly cloak to avoid getting a ticket..

2. What was your worst first date ever?
I honestly can’t think of one.  I wasn’t much of a dater and between high school and pre marriage hubby at 26, I didn’t have any “formal” dates.  Shit that is pathetic to say.

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
Way too young.  But was it real love?  Doubt it.  I was probably around 14.

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
Hubby’s job.  He does it weekly.  I used to do the bills and checkbook but he is super involved with the finances so I gave it back to him.  I don’t touch it with a 10 foot poll now, gotta delegate and trust the delagatee will get the job done.

5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it
Wanted – married mom with young kids, great listener and willing sharer.  Understanding and willing to deal with crazy is a must.  I will give you the shirt off my back if you need it but understand I may not always be able to give you my time but you are always in my thoughts.  Skills needed are: able to deal with a complainer and over sharer, crazy hubby hours, ….. – this ? is hard to answer eloquently.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. You are doing great with your weight-loss! I am jealous!

    Looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete