Sunday, March 13, 2011

What’s the Deal

I am now working on my third cold in as many months.  WHY!  Could be that the toddler is also working on his third cold too.  We like to share around here.  I am supposed to be getting healthier, not sicker.  I don’t get it. I am going to sanitize the house today and get my pit of a car cleaned.  That didn’t happen.  We met up with some friends at Disneyland.  It was super crowded but still a good time, home late with no nap cranky puss.  Both my boys loved to dance at the ElecTronica dance party (even the toddler).

A glimpse into my life.  I can’t turn my back on this one.  He just turned 2.  Also a glimpse in another room that needs a major over-haul. 

IMG_1958 

The other day I found my open contact case on the patio.  Lucky for him I actually found both of my hard contacts on the ground. 

Big kid has a full week on minimum days (8:20 to 12:45) which includes lunch and a recess.  Seriously what is the point.

I gotten into a bad habit of eating breakfast way too late.  Today I had oatmeal at 12 as my first meal.  The time change screwed me up a bit.  Um that’s not breakfast anymore.  Need to fix this, bad idea, bad for the blood sugar and the body.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man! I hear you! My second is like your 2-yr-old. ALL OVER!!!! (as I type this, with one hand, he is snoozing on my left shoulder...ugh). Having kids makes this journey sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. (I'm sick, too. LOL) Just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! Kyle is a climber too. He was sitting on top of the counter when I came downstairs yesterday... just seeing if he could find a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish he only went for food. He like to get into the vitamins, medicine, fish food, hand soap, dishes, an on. Super climber.

    ReplyDelete