Friday, March 4, 2011

What Minus 30 Pounds Looks Like

Finally I took some pictures.  Basically these are about a year later and less 30 pounds.  I honestly don’t see the difference.  I still look lumpy and huge to me.  Maybe it's my mood right now.  I know there is some difference but not as much as I would expect.  I thought I was wearing the same type of sports bra but I am not.  I tried flexing my arm muscle but it doesn't show up in the picture.
Amy Back - Page 002
Amy Front - Page 001
Amy Side - Page 003

3 comments:

  1. I see a difference! Especially around your belly. And in your smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see a difference, too!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can absolutely see a difference, Amy!! Nice job! I agree - your belly and your face especially! And that extra belly is the hard stuff to lose and perhaps the most important. Well done!

    ReplyDelete