Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 3/29/11

Weight = 188.4
Loss = +1.6

So you spend weeks and weeks not eating right and not tracking your food.  Then you spend 3 days on track and you think everything should be hunky dory on your Tuesday weigh in.  WRONG.  The scale was fine all month, not down but not enormously up.  I did see some scary numbers here and there.  Then wham, it sticks and it sticks on a high.  I think my body decided, enough of this shit, here is 3 pounds, boom, and you are going to have to work hard to get it off this time.  No more of this crap.

I feel the gain all over.  Especially in the tummy area.

Today I am getting my hair done.  My hair is getting long.  I am going to keep it on the long side for this cut.  I love how wonderful a new haircut makes me feel.  I am doing a bit of pre anniversary party primping.  Eyebrows today too.  Seriously need work there, they have been neglected.  If you feel down in the dumps, get a cut and maybe some color( I do).  Seriously it lightens everything for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment