Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 3/1/11

Weight = 185.0
Loss = –1.0

Slow and steady wins the race.  Great to see a loss after the nasty flu I had.  Monday was my first day back to exercise since the previous Monday.  Not too bad.  Tonight's k-bell class was hard but good.

I have been bored lately.  Bored with the cyber world.  Bored with Facebook, blogs, emails, etc.  But I can’t seem to make a break from it either.  Don’t know why it lost its sparkle.

I am also at a loss for words right now.  Sorry.

I still have a hard time believing my weight loss.  This weekend I have an event where the black dress will make an appearance with people I haven’t seen in sometime.  Might be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Whooo hooo! You're one pound less! Great job, kiddo!

    Remember...a loss is a loss is a loss!

    ReplyDelete