Sunday, March 20, 2011

Too Short for Comfort

This week a friend visited far earlier then I would like.  Last month she visited a mere 25 days ago.  25 days.  That is not enough time for a second visit.  Sorry friend but I need at least 28 days to see you again.  You beat me up when you come into town.

This coming from someone whose friend would visit every 60 to 90 days.  This happened when I was hormonally out of whack from weight and the PCOS.  When I was hormonally under control my friends visits were between 30 and 35 days in between.  For the last year or so I have been extremely consistent but the last 3 months it was 26, 28 and then 25 days.  Yikes, way too short.

My drawback, non NSV, for getting fitter.

I have been a bit of a train wreck the last few days. 

1 comment:

  1. Boy, you call that a FRIEND? I so know what you mean, the time seems to be shorter and shorter. :-)

    ReplyDelete