Thursday, March 31, 2011

Review of March 2011

Start weight = 185.0
End weight = 188.4
Net Loss = +3.4

I don’t do the month in review often but I think it is a useful tool.  It helps me gain perspective of what I did and where I want to head.  Clearly, March was not my month.  I really like this quote from Julian Michael’s (Biggest Looser) Facebook page. 

Smart Tip: Most people sabotage themselves because they aren't mindful in the moment. Let your daily actions be governed by your goals & dreams. Whenever you are making an important decision first ask if it gets you closer to your goals or farther away. If the answer is closer, pull the trigger. If it's farther away make a different choice. Conscious choice making is a critical step in making your dreams a reality.

I should really use this tip to keep me focused.  Ask myself this on every choice I make.  To help out I am going to set a clear goal for April.  I think monthly goals help keep me focused and centered on the task at hand.

I won’t bore you with the “Why’s” of my poor performance in March.  One word will sum it up perfectly ….. FOOD.

I put my anniversary dress on today.  It looks good.  I am excited to wear it.  I feel so feminine in it.  I will post pictures but you will have to wait about 2 weeks.

Yummy Tip – I made tuna salad.  I still use mayo and sometime mayo combo with Greek yogurt.  I stuffed the tuna in a hallowed out tomato.  So yummy and filling.  I didn’t miss the bread or rice cakes at all.  Now I just need to get my garden started so I can have tomatoes of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment