Monday, March 14, 2011

No Filter but Honest

The other night I was sitting on my master bath floor with the boys doing the post bath grooming.  Ears, nails and drying their hair a bit.  My 70 year old stuck in a 7 year old body looked up at my count down calendar.

Wow, you wasted a lot of days not losing weight

IMG_1959

Yet another room in the house in need of a re-haul.  What you can’t see is the missing drywall and leaking bathtub.  Do you see the mop head in the bottom right.

Ouch, but let’s look at the facts.

I created this in Jan for a countdown to my anniversary party on April 8th, similar to the “I used to be Fat” on MTV.   Here is where I started at about 192.  My lowest on 3/1 was 185.  7 pounds in about 8 weeks.  Not horrible but not fantastic either.  He is right, I did waste some time.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those charts and reminders that you have posted where you will see them everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg to differ. You lost 7 pounds. That is more than I did and more than many others did and, you did not gain or stay the same. You are making progress in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete