Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 2/22/11

Weight = 186.0
Loss = –1.2

I’ll be brief.  I am sick as a dog and can’t get off the couch or the bed.  I am on my 3rd day of fevers well over 100.  I don’t have any pretty charts, I haven’t been tracking my food for a few days.  I have been eating ok with the exception of a major meltdown on Sunday.  Let’s just say McDees, M&M’s and biscuits, three things I haven’t had forever.  It was a super whammy day – Major lack of sleep, baby sick, me sick, TOM and my parents visit was cut short.  More later when I am better.  I have a few whoo hoos and and few boos to write about.

P.S.  Many of you have written some great posts lately, I just haven’t had the time or energy to comment.  Polar – I was wondering were you have been, hope all is well.  Dr. Fatty – your food post was brilliant, I might even have a whole post on the topic.  McGee – You will do it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Sorry you're sick. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete