Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where Do I Fit?

I have always had issues with knowing where I fit.  Where I fit on the fat scale?  At my heaviest I know I thought I was smaller than I was.  At 230 pounds I thought I was just a tad overweight but still fit.  Who the hell was I fooling, oh ya ME. 

Now I am fitter.  Still have a ways to go on the scale but my body is different.  I don’t know where I fit.  I look at others and think “do I look like her or her”.  I am not judging.  I am just trying to get my head and reality to sync.

I have no problem with mirrors.  TMI – I stand in front of our wall length closet mirrors daily, naked and observe.  Sometime pinch the wobbly parts.

Still I can’t figure what I look like.  Am I still huge and obese looking.  You know big and puffy.  I know my face has changed but still.  Where am I.

I don’t want to fool myself into thinking I look better than reality.

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY know what you are talking about. I think pictures are really the ONLY way to tell. I ABHOR them but it's the easiest way to see ourselves objectively I think...


    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete