Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 1/18/10 – Happy Dance Day

Weight = 188.2
Loss = –3.4

FINALLY.  On Monday I checked the scale and it was 190.0.  It didn’t dip into the 180’s.  I never seen it dip into the 180s.  Until today.  I was amazed.  There is a few things that made today a success.  Two of those things happened yesterday.  On a mini road trip, with a friend and her 2 kids, to the snow I hiked my butt in knee deep hard pack snow, sledded and hike back up the steep hill carrying the toddler.  On the trip home the kids wanted McDonalds.  On the way to McDees I made sure I ate my pre packed sandwich and pop chips.  Once we reached the fat arches I didn't want anything.  I ordered nothing even though the 5 other car occupants did.  I also hauled my tired cranky butt to K-Bell class last night.  I didn’t sabotage my success.  I prepared for the road trip by loading my cooler with good stuff.

Oh course this journey also has to be an uphill battle for me.  Last night the toddler and I came down with a cold.  I feel like crap.  Next week is my hormone week.  I want to and will hold on to the 180’s with everything I got but it will be an uphill battle.

I am also 0.2 pounds LESS than my hubby.  I want to stay below him.  I will fight for that one too.

The calorie monitor is cool.  More later.

1-17

5 comments:

  1. AMAZING! FANTASTIC JOB! Whooo hoooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the weight loss. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome all around! That tracking is so cool, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes!!! Great job!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete