Thursday, January 6, 2011

Support System Part 1

Everyone needs a support system.  Especially in a time of change.  A time where you are transforming yourself inside and out.  As I approach my one year blogging anniversary, I want to take this moment to thank my support system.  Without it I would not have come this far.

Hubby
You are my ROCK and my challenge.  You challenge me by knowing me better than I know myself at times.  The number one way you support me is by giving me the freedom of time to exercise, food track, menu plan and blog.  Other times it is your keen observations on my behavior that I am usually not aware of.  You never complain about what I cook or stock the house with.  I have the freedom to explore new options with food and exercise, etc.  I am thrilled of our commitment to Paul and the Kettlebells   I am so happy to see you on the same track with me right now.  I envision a future where exercise and nutrition are part of our marriage.  A part that we can’t be without.

Paul Daniels
Its only been a month of Kettlebells and Cardio Kickboxing but I have learned so much from you.  You are an excellent trainer with a keen eye for form.  Sometimes I curse you in my head during class :-).  The Kettlebells have done amazing things to my body.  I thank you for the information and training you have provided.  I look forward to the next 5 months and then some.

Cyndy – My Unofficial Personal Trainer
You are an inspiration, you have transformed your body thru hard ass work.  You provide information and tools to me constantly.  We both have some crappy metabolic issues that only we can understand together.  You knowledge has assisted me immensely throughout this year.  Thank you for giving me your time which I know is a precious resource for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment