Saturday, January 22, 2011

Down and Out

I hate being sick.  I hate how much it derails my life.  The baby has an ear infection so that makes it double the fun.  This time I really requested hubby’s help.  Not that he doesn’t help anyway.  This time I was specific.  I need you to do XXX.  It helped keep the general household chaos on the same track.

Friday I thought I was doing better.  Ran some errands.  Pass out of couch for about 2 hours.  Thank you hubby.  Ran a few more small errands.  Later in the day I wanted to do something cardio so I did 4 full version dances on Just Dance for the wii.  A few hours later I was beat down and the congestion in my chest elevated. 

I want to feel better so I can get back on track.

I tried to take a nap today but it didn’t happen.  I will rest of the couch, drink my water and take it easy.  I have plans to exercise on Sunday morning.

To top it off I think my visitor is coming now, 4 fricken days early.  Really!  What else do you want to add to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment