Monday, January 10, 2011

Blogversary 1-10

Today is my one year Blogversary.  This is my 218th post about my journey to a fitter, better me.

I can’t believe the world I stumbled upon.

I am amazed I had so much to say and still do for the matter.

This tool is one of the number one reason I have succeeded so far and have not dropped back into old ways (weights).

A look back at my first post, my “why”.

I am so tired today that I can’t come up with anything to write.  I did a kick butt K-bell class on Saturday and took a semi break yesterday.  I am still sore.  Yesterday was an afternoon at Disneyland with a ton of walking.  I am having some problems with my hands going numb all the time.  I believe the cause is from all the muscle tension in my shoulders.  I am working it out and it is slowly getting better.  I plan to do K-bells tonight but I am going to take it slightly easier.

1 comment:

  1. Happy blogoversary to you:) I can't believe it either. Love blogging, love the community.

    ReplyDelete