Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weekly Weigh In 12/7/10

Weight = 192.0
Loss = -1.4

This holiday season is a bit harder than I thought it would be.  Getting and staying on track has proved to be very difficult.  My emotions are getting the best of me and when I get emotional I want to turn to food for comfort.  Yesterday I was really feeling like a fraud.  I haven't been very successful in the last few months.  I haven't gain but I haven't lost much either.  Yes, I know that not gaining is successful, but I have too far to go to be stalled right now.

I decided yesterday to start writing everything I put in my mouth.  No counting.  It might be a way to get my health back in focus.

I want to say more but I don't have the time.  I have been running out of time to blog and that bugs me.  Blogging keeps me on track in many ways.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo on the weight loss! You are definitely working this blog thing and it shows. Good job! Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete