Monday, December 20, 2010

Returning to Normal

Finally starting to feel normal.  Had a great night sleep.  Only one interruption.  I woke up at 4:30 am and had a hard time going back to be.  I think my body was expecting to have to wake up.  I did get up with the baby at 5:30 am but we both went back down.  I have a ton to do in the next few days so I need to be on my A game.

We have a break in the rain.  I had to convince my 6yo we should go out today.  We have been home most of the last 2 days.  The only thing that sold it was that some friends will be at the indoor gym party.

I plan to do double exercise tonight Kettlebell and Cardio kickboxing.  we will see if the universe allows it.  Yesterday I wanted to do a class in the am but both kids had another rough night on Sat.

My girlfriend and I watched the documentary “Dirt” last night.  It was informative and entertaining.  I want to do more formal composting.  We just throw our garbage under some dirt.

B – Lg slice Banana bread.  L – Potato Soup (last night), ~3/4 C cookie dough, 2 spoons full mac & cheese. S – 2 low cal WW, grey poupon, 3 slices havarti  D – smoked turkey sausage w/ zuc, toms & onions   Dr – black tea SM x2, oolong x4, herbal x1, water 24oz. Ex - none

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for sleep!!! I have to say that I felt for years and years totally AGAINST logging food. I felt like if I just ate healthy foods I should be okay. Finally, I gave in and started logging and tracking and I'm down 35 lbs. Hooray! I think that even though I don't like to admit it, it was a turning point for me, and I think that it could be for you too... to push you into achieving your goals under 190. One thing I found was how surprising it was how calories added up in small things. Also, for me, knowing I was going to log it made me reconsider eating something in the firsti place. Do I really want to write down a huge bag of Skittles? Um... no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 35 pound is awesome. Didn't even know you had that on you.

    I am hoping this will work.

    Sleep has become such a necesity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have another 25 to go! But it's better to say 25 lbs to go than 60! :)

    Amy, you have been very determined. You WILL find something that works for you.

    ReplyDelete