Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Arms in the Air

My arms are in the air admitting defeat.  No I am not giving up.  I am admitting that I NEED to calorie count right now.  I need to get my eating under control and the number one way to do so is with tracking cals, etc.  I vow I won’t get nutty about it.

I have been tracking my food for nearly the last month.  For the last 7 days I did the calorie counts.  Holy bananas.  I had only 1 day under 2000 calories.  A quick glance at the rest of the month and it is apparent I had only one day under 2000 calories.  Even yesterday I thought it was a good day and I was just shy of 2000.

(12/27) B – Coaches Oats w/ flax, protein pwd & 2 tsp sugar.  L - 1.5 srv tortilla chips, Chick Bean Dip (can chick, beans – refried & black, salsa, cheese).  D - Onion roll, 1 slice Havarti, 1/3 lb beef patty, catsup.  S - Milk w/ jRobb protein powder.  Dr - Black SM x2, oolong US x4, water 60 oz.  Cal 1923, 150 g carb, 77 g fat, 151 g protein.

Tonight I used the calorie counting to decide what to eat for dinner.  I wanted to stay under my suggested range of 1500 to 1700.

I did something tonight I have rarely ever done.  I did a full exercise class (K-bell) on the first day of my …….  Usually I am holed up on the couch with zero energy.  I forced myself to go, nearly walked out for a different reason but stuck it out.  I am glad I did.  Not to say that I am not exhausted, I am beat.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome, Amy!!!!!! Happy for you and your progress!

    ReplyDelete