Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weekly Weigh In 11/2/10

Weight = 194.4
Loss = +3.2

Ouch.  I said it was going to be bad and it is.  I feel the gain all over me.  No more.  I will barrel thru that dam 190 barrier.  I have no excuses and I 100% know the reason for my gain.

HOT 100
I am beginning to wonder if I have (yet again) screwed myself out of reaching a weight goal.  It will be hard to hit 174 but the end of the year.  I will have to consistently loose just over 2 pounds a week until then.  I have to sit down on ponder what I want to do with this goal and how will I get there.

I did a quick measurement on my waist.  My last measurement was 48 inches (9/10).  I checked today, it was 45.5.  I am only 1.5 inches from my HOT 100 goal of 44 inches.  So, part of me says that can't be a correct measurement.  Especially considering my weight right now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh well, right, Amy?? Move on and kick some butt! Who cares if you miss your Hot 100 goal--the point is to live these last days of 2010 with intentionality. Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The important thing is to not let this be an excuse to stay in a mindset that won't move you closer to your goals. Hot 100 goal is just that... something to shoot for. So it's like this... it's the day of your wedding. You're trying to get to the church by 2:30. You get caught in traffic. You realize that you won't make it until 2:35. Do you turn around and go home and say, "guess I can't get married."? No, you just get there as fast as you can. Whenever that may be. Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I feel for you. I know how you feel right now, as I have almost written this same thing before. All too often we know what we are doing is not the best for us, yet we continue to do it. You know what though? You do realize it, and because of that you are better equipped to handle it going forward.

    Now regarding your goals - it is still possible to hit your Hot 100 weight goal. Here's the secret though, you can either hit it, or know that you did everything in your power from this day forward to hit it. Either way, you walk away a winner.

    Amy, you CAN do this!!!

    ReplyDelete