Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meal Planning

I never intended to put ads on my blog.  Not that I have enough readers.  My blog is not about that.  Although, I have to admit, getting $ is always nice.  I have never been sponsored or received fitness items to try out.  That would be nice too.  Anyways, I really want to tell you about this website.

For the past couple weeks I have been using E-Mealz to plan my dinners.  I was referred to it by several other moms.  Seriously, it is awesome.  There is several plans - Points, regular family, low fat, low carb, etc.  I choose Low Carb for 2.  With my plan I get 5 dinner recipes for the week.  The first page is the menu with the simple recipe and the second page is my detailed shopping list.

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

Ultimately the idea is that you will save money with the food planning.  In fact some of the menu plans choose items that are on sale at your particular market for the week.  I am trying for a different reason.  I am tired of trying to come up with new (low-carb) ideas. I need something simple and quick.  So far, the E-Mealz has been awesome.  I did very little adjusting.  I eliminated one meal, a crab bake, not interested.  You pay a very small monthly fee for the service.

If you join up here is a hint - you can save the menus as a PDF on your computer for future meal planning.

I am so pleased with this system that I added a link on my sidebar.  Technically not an Ad but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment