Thursday, October 21, 2010

Unintentional Break

I decided I will have to take an unintentional break from my weight.  It will be a short one.  Next Tuesday I am scheduled for a lovely medical procedure.  For this procedure I have to stop my meds and vitamins for 3 days.  Starting tomorrow I get to eat a low fiber / low residue diet.  So that means I will be allowed to eat things I rarely touch, like white bread, super limited fruit and veggies, white rice, etc.  No whole grains, no raw veggies, no nuts or seeds. On Monday I am on all liquids.  FUN

I have no idea what this will do to me and my weight and I am not going to worry about it.  I will probably still do my weekly weigh in on Tuesday but I will not be concerned with the number.  I will not weigh myself between now and then.  Out of mind.

I will still be Blogging.

100 points if you guess what I get to enjoy on Tuesday :-)

3 comments:

  1. Yep, that was what I was gonna guess. My Hubby gets his first one this Jan or Feb.

    Nah, I wouldn't worry about your weight while you're doing this. BUT I wouldn't go nutso on the doughnuts! wink!

    Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete