Friday, October 1, 2010

September in Review

Start Weight = 194.6
End Weight = 190.8
Loss = - 3.8

I did step on the scale today, even though it's not Tuesday my typical weigh in day. Two reasons. One, I am a habitual weigher. Maybe not every day but most days I do. Helps to know where I am and it shows the good (or damage) I did prior to weighing. My second reason for weighing today is for the HOT 100 update.  I am so close to dropping under 190. I can smell it.

How was the month? My September word is adjustment. We (family and I) went from a free and loose vacation filled summer schedule to super scheduling. October will be adding more to the calendar with the start of homework and a few more activities and events. I like being active and busy but on the other hand I do enjoy breathing. Adjustment of my attitude was in order when I decided to skip out on the Triathlon. I think I am still mourning it (it's in 2 days) and it swing me into a depressed state for a week or so.

How are my HOT 100 goals going?

  1. 16.8 pounds to go for my weight. A bit over 2 pounds gone. I am not worried.
  2. Waist from 48 to 44 inches. Only time and exercise will tell.
  3. Water 72 oz. Not problems here. When the weather cool off I have a harder time but water and tea are the only things I drink.
I haven't talked much about this goal. I decided not to run the 3.1 miles. I didn't train for it. I know I could do it but it didn't feel like my time right now. I am going to keep my focus on food and the 3 exercise modes I enjoy: Yoga, walking w/ incline, and circuit / strength training (Boot Camp Style).

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are moving well in the right direction:) Where did September go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I think you're well on your way to success. Ah forget it. You're ALREADY a success. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all. I swear I going to update my pictures soon. I've been saying that for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great loss, keep it up!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete