Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Love Your Body Day

Today is National Love Your Body Day as Miz Fit mentioned here.

I love my body.

I love that my body baked and nourished 4 souls, 2 of which light up my everyday and 2 in heaven.  Maybe not every moment.

I love my body for the power it gives me, the power to do, the power to move.  The power to complete a 1 hr Boot Camp class with no problems.

I love that my body is a source of comfort for the other souls in my house.

I love that my body and I have an understanding.  I listen and respond to it's needs.  I really think many women fail to truly listen to their bodies.

I love every scar, battle wounds, stretch mark, wrinkle and sag.

I love that I can pick out parts of my body that match parts of my parents and kids.

I love my body.

1 comment:

  1. I love that I can pick out parts of my body that match parts of my parents and kids.

    I LOVE THAT ONE...as it's one I hadnt thought of before.

    Thank you for joining in.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete