Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

It's Halloween.  A day were everyone dresses up and gets to be something they are not.

I have never been a fan of wearing a costume.  I had some fun ones here and there.  But overall, not my favorite activity.

I wake up every day with a costume that makes me achy.  My costume rolls around me and make me feel sluggish.  My costume covers my face up.  My costume affects my confidence and level of happiness.  I hide behind my costume from those in much smaller, fitter costumes.  I am wearing a costume of fat and rolls on my fit self.  I am covered in a costume.  On the outside I am someone I am am not on the inside.  I am fat.  Fat on a fit person. 

Time to remove my costume of fat forever.

Have fun tonight.  Remember the saying "moment on the lips, forever on the hips".

No comments:

Post a Comment