Friday, October 22, 2010

Clarification on "My Break"

I re-read my post about my break and realised something.  The post reads like I am happy about the limited food or the break.  Or that I will enjoy not eating whole grains.  It reads like I WANT the break.

Seriously I am NOT happy.  I don't want to be on a break.  I have been a whole grain, clean (mostly) eater for years now.  I am really not sure WHAT to eat this weekend with the limited list.  I want to be on track.  I can't have a salad and if I eat bread it has to be white. 

I am worried about not taking my medicine.  Because of my PCOS (= insulin resistance) I take Metformin daily.  It is a diabetes medicine but I am NOT diabetic.  I worry that my body (= weight) will go nutso.

I worry about the discomfort from the "cleaning" on Monday with all liquids.

I worry about the procedure and what they might find.

I worry about how I will feel afterwards.

I am bummed that I might have to miss Boot Camp most of next week.

Just wanted to clarify.

2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of worry! I hope all goes well and you can get back where you want to be eating wise with out any trouble.

    I found you through the Hot 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can guess the procedure, but not the reason for it. I hope all goes easily and well:)

    ReplyDelete