Saturday, October 2, 2010

2007 Pictures - My Heaviest

Below is a collection of pictures from 2007.  This is my heaviest known weight.  Somewhere in the low 230's.  I have a recorded weight of 232 in Nov. 2007, so I could have been higher.  This was 3 years post baby #1.  It was hard to find pictures of me.  I am usually covered by my son.  I am the one taking most of the pics.  Hubby sucks at taking pictures.  And I generally don't like my picture taken.  I am not one of those crazy people who run and hide from cameras, it's just a general dislike.  I am not photogenic and I always look like a tomato no matter what makeup I have on.











These scare the crap out of me.  Especially the one in the light blue shirt.  I know it is a bad angle but geeze look at all the rolls and mounds of fat on me.  Gross.  I wasn't kidding when I said 80% of my weight is in my boobs and tummy. 

One of the rare compliments I received from my Dad this year was "You got your face back".

4 comments:

  1. The picture of you by the christmas tree is very pretty, however, I would like to see some "now" pictures for comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone in running from the camera. And over the years I realized that no one was looking at photos with as critical and eye as I was and I was cheating my whole family of memories by not including myself in our scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted some new ones. What I could find. I need to take pictures. Let me rephrase. I need to have pictures taken of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, my mom said the same thing about my face. That it is 'pretty' again. How do you respond to that? Oh well. I agree I would like to see 'now' pictures...

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete