Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekly Weigh In 9/14/2010

Weight = 190.0
Loss = - 3.0

That's what I am talking about.  Really!  The scale could drop into the 180's.  Couple of milestones hit, update later.

Food
I have been doing the low carb thing.  Not really sure how low.  My carbs for day consists of steel oats, 1 slice of bread, apple, various veggies and sometime quinoa.  I am really having issues with meat.  Any chunk of meat.  If I have to chew it too long I have to spit it out because I start gagging.  I really don't know why.  I have always had issues but it seems to be getting worse.

Exercise
Still not too intense.  Thur - Yoga, Fri - nada, Sat - 2 mile walk / jog with 1/2 a Julian circuit DVD, Sun - nada, Mon - 3.3 miles brisk walk.

Mental
The low carb thing is ok right now.  The 1 slice of bread helps.  If I could fix the gagging thing then I would be in much better shape.  A secondary motivation is my hubby.  He needs to loose about 15 pounds quickly.  I suggested Cooler One from Eat Clean Diet Recharged for the both of us.  You have to see the book for the Cooler One.  I can't find it on the website.  Basically lean proteins, veggies, 1 apple, 1 sweet potato, 1 grain, water for 5 days, max 2 weeks.  I can't stand sweet potatoes so the 1 slice of bread is my substitute.  While at work he has been calling for support when a craving hits.  Warms my heart.

1 comment: