Monday, September 13, 2010

In Neutral

This weight loss car of mine has been in neutral for way too many months.  I know deep down in my heart I will never go in reverse.  My heart is also telling me it's time to get into drive.  I need to kick it up.

Lowest weight in May 197.6
Lowest in September 193.0
Difference - 4.6 pounds

I spent 4 months playing around with 5 pounds.  If that is not the definition of neutral I don't know what is.  I had a wonderful crazy summer with more traveling then I have done in 10 years so on the plus side not gaining is a good thing.  Now that school is in, a lot less traveling, back to routine, I will be able to do this.  I am NOT beating myself up, I just know I need to switch into gear.  I still have a long way to go for my ultimate goal and 4 months is a long time to not go very far.

I wanted to post this earlier in the month but didn't get a chance.  I have kicked it up the last week and I know it will show in my weight tomorrow.  I expect BIG numbers.  Maybe even a milestone.

1 comment:

  1. But at least your car is not going in reverse like mine was!!! Switching gears right along with you:)

    ReplyDelete